CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Hollywood Connection


We went to the Hollywood Connection with some of Ryan's family on Memorial Day. It is kind of like the 49th street Gallery, f0r those of you who can remember. They had an arcade room, which is great for little kids because you don't even have to spend money. Riley and Hudson had a blast sitting in the broken down school bus that didn't even work with money. I hope that Riley doesn't take after her dad as far as motocycles are concerned because she already has the stance down.


After seeing all the kids play the arcades, Camille, Donna, and I decided that it was our turn to be kids. We played the Dance, Dance Revolution. Who knew you could get a workout playing an arcade game??? It was great!!

Riley went on the merry-go-round and loved it!! She loved all the animals and the relaxed slow pace of it. We also went on this bus ride where you went up and down that she absolutely hated. Sadly, I think that she takes after me as far as amusement rides are concerned. I didn't go on the Colossus until my 9th grade Lagoon Day and I think that Riley is headed for the same route.






4 comments:

McKay and Rachel said...

Love the blog! Riley is so cute. That is so funny about the Colossus. Let's give Riley a chance though, she is only 1 and you were 14! Sad to hear Ryan sold his motorcycle but that is a little scary to me too.

Unknown said...

Riley is sooo cute! I love the picture of her on the motorcycle! It looks like she really knows what she's doing!!

Emily,I tried making the dessert you made two Sunday's ago (pudding and graham crackers w/ chocolate), and it was not nearly as good as ours! The chocolate tasted so gross! I think it was the kind of butter that I used, because... yikes! Anyway, thanks for the recipe, I'm going to have to try it again that's for sure!

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

I'm so glad you started a blog! it will be so fun to see what you're up to all the time! your little family is so cute!!

Erin said...

Emily, cute blog. It is fun seeing how big Riley is getting. What a cutie. Check out ours at cmwalkerranch.blogspot.com.