CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 8, 2010

Riley and Sunbeams

I just wanted to say that I was soooo excited at church because Riley finally went to class by herself without crying!!! She told Ryan and me before church that she wasn't going to cry today and we were both thinking that we would see about that. She went right in and sat down by her teacher and actually started talking to her. It was nothing short of a miracle. I heard her tell her teacher that she wasn't going to cry today. When it was time to go, I dismissed her class and held my breath, along with everyone else in the room, waiting to hear the outburst of crying. To by surprise she got right up, held her teachers hand, which is HUGE for Riley, and walked right out. I was soooooo happy!! Anyway, hopefully it happens next week, but I am not holding by breath!

1 comments:

McKay and Rachel said...

Yahoo! Even if it doesn't happen next week at least you know it is possible! There is hope! Good job Riley. That is so funny that she decided herself to not cry.